SAFETY MEASURES & FAQ
Our COVID-19 prevention concept
We all take a lot of things for granted - after all, we are constantly confronted with them in our daily lives. We are convinced of the usefulness of vaccination, but we also respect the opinion of those who think differently. With common sense and based on respectful interaction with each other, we have adapted our working methods to the changed conditions with targeted measures. These include:
- All employees are continuously trained with regard to COVID-19. Basic knowledge, hygiene guidelines, cleaning of spaces, ventilation of rooms, compliance with minimum distances, etc. are the focus of daily meetings.
- The measures are trained "on the job" and ongoing checks by means of checklists ensure the implementation of our internal guidelines.
- The measures are evaluated on an ongoing basis. In the event that new information becomes available, the measures are adapted accordingly.
- Through equalization measures (time shifting, signs, directional arrows, etc.) we try to avoid guest congestion in the hotel as best as possible.
- Our employees pay special attention to the disinfection of critical contact points such as elevator buttons, door handles, menus etc.
- When cleaning the sanitary facilities, the already high hygiene requirements have been increased and cleaning intervals shortened accordingly. Cleaning is carried out more frequently and more thoroughly.
- Sufficient disinfection dispensers have been installed throughout the hotel. If necessary, our guests receive FFP2 masks free of charge.
- Our guests have the possibility to use disinfection dispensers and gloves at central points in the restaurant.
- In the services close to the body, our employees wear mouth masks to protect themselves and the guests. The masks are changed at regular intervals.
- Our employees wash and disinfect their hands continuously and/or wear disposable gloves.
- Many team members are already vaccinated, in addition our employees are regularly tested for Corona.
- The state of health of our employees is checked by means of temperature measurement when they start work. In case of visible symptoms of illness, the employee remains off duty.
The legal framework conditions change continuously. In some cases, different guidelines apply depending on the country of origin of our guests. Here we have compiled a collection of the most important sources of information for you. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact our reception.
For the latest news on the coronavirus situation in Austria, click here.
Information about the current entry regulations to Austria can be found here.
Information about COVID 19 info and protective measures in Sölden can be found here.
Information about safety measures of Bergbahn Sölden can be found here.
Information on current measures in Tyrol in connection with COVID 19 can be found here.